Thank God I’m Natural is looking for young, energetic, health conscious women to promote our new tgin Moist Collection for natural hair throughout the summer at various Chicago summer festivals. Thank God I’m Natural specializes in selling natural products for the hair and skin. A background in retail/sales and a familiarity with natural hair/body products is a plus.
• Handing Out Samples
• Selling products and apparel
• Promoting the Brand
• Talking about health and the benefits of using natural and organic products
• Event setup/break down
Ideal candidate will posses:
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Strong attention to customer service issues.
• Prior merchandise planning responsibilities preferred.
• Detail oriented with the ability to plan, organize and execute corporate goals.
• Can work in a fast paced environment.
Please include: 1) photo, 2) a resume, 3) list of three references and 4) a short description of why you want to work for/with us.
Please email the above information to email@example.com.
About Thank God It’s Natural
tgin is a manufacturer of natural products for the hair, body and home. From African shea butter to handmade olive oil soaps, each of our products is made in small batches using the finest natural and organic ingredients for maximum freshness. None of our products contain parabens and phthalates or have ever been tested on animals. As we strive to bring you to a superior beauty experience, we have made it our priority at the same time to protect this beautiful planet and to always give back to our community. We don’t do this to be trendy. We do it because, to us, it’s the right thing to do. Fan us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @tginatural.