Last Updated 4/5/23
- Information we collect
The personal information you’re asked to provide and the underlying reasons behind asking them are made clear at each step they asked for on the tgin website. For instance, at the time of creating an account, placing an order, and so on.
If you contact us directly, tgin may ask for additional information about you such as your full name, contact details including phone number and email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may want to send us for numerous reasons, and any other information you voluntarily choose to disclose to tgin.
When you register for an account on tgin, we may ask for your contact information, including other items such as your full name, billing address, phone number, email address, and more.
- How do we use your information
We may use the information we collect, at various stages, such as when you register on the website, make a purchase, sign up for our exclusive newsletter, respond to marketing communication or an onsite survey, browse through the website, or use certain other sites features, in the following ways:
- Expand and improve the performance of the website
- Optimize and personalize the website to better suit your needs and demands
- Develop new lines of products, services, features, and functionalities
- Communicate with you via various means, such as directly or through one of our partners; provide updates and other information regarding the website and use marketing and promotional activities
- Send periodic emails regarding your order, new product launches, upcoming/ongoing sales, and more
- Identify and prevent fraudulent activities
- How do we protect visitors’ information?
tgin uses appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures to safeguard the personal information of its visitors. We ensure that you are protected against any kind of accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, losses, alterations, accesses, or disclosures. We also use SSL certificates to ensure the website is safe and secure for use.
- Log Files
tgin follows a standard procedure to use all the log files it saves on its server. These files log visitor details when they visit tgin’s website. All hosting companies are required to do this as a part of the hosting services’ analytics.
The information collected by these log files include,
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses
- Browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Time and date stamp
- Referring/exit pages
Note, none of the above-mentioned information is linked to any data that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is to:
- Analyze trends
- Administer the performance of the website
- Track user movement on the website
- Gather demographic information
Cookies and Web Beacons
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note, tgin has no control or access to the cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can disable cookies through your browser option as well. To know more about cookie management with specific web browsers, find the necessary information on the respective browsers’ websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
The CCPA grants the following rights to consumers of California
- The right to know what all personal information is being collected, used, shared, or sold by the website across various domains.
- The right to delete any personal information being held by the owner(s) of the website, individual or business, and by extension, the business’s service providers.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of any personal information to any third-party vendor for any or no specific reason.
- The right to non-discrimination in terms of commodity prices or services availed, for exercising their CCPA rights.
For detailed information pertaining to CCPA Privacy Rights, please refer to California Legislative Information.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to inform you that tgin takes utmost measures to follow all the guidelines defined under the General Data Protection Regulation, hereafter referred to us, GDPR.
tgin ensures that you are made fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following information.
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of all your personal information stored with tgin. We may charge you a small fee for rendering the service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we make corrections to any information you believe is incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we completely delete all your personal information, however, under certain defined conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information, however, under certain defined conditions only.
- The right to object to processing – You have all the right to object to us processing any of your personal information, however, under certain defined conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the information we have collected from you to another organization, or directly to you, however, under certain defined conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, under any circumstances, please contact tgin at email@example.com.
tgin does not intentionally collect personal data from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently received personal data about your child, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and get the details removed from our records.