– Handing Out Samples
– Selling products and apparel
– Promoting the Brand at local events (Shecky’s Girls Night Out, African Fest, Taste of Randolph, etc.)
– Talking about health and the benefits of using natural and organic products
– Event setup/break down
Ideal candidate will possess:
– Outoging Personality
– Interest in Natural and Organic Products, Hair, Makeup, etc.
– Background in sales
– Excellent leadership and communication skills.
– Strong attention to customer service issues.
– Prior merchandise planning responsibilities preferred.
– Detail oriented with the ability to plan, organize and execute corporate goals.
– Can work in a fast paced environment.
Hours: Minimum of 3 – 4 hour demos a month (10-12 hours/month).
Interested applicants should send their head shot, resume, cover letter, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject of email should be: TGIN Brand Ambassador.