You are ready to go to work and have no idea what to do with your hair. Take a look at 10 nice styles to wear to work, where you can have fun with your hair but still look professional.
1. Braids/ Twists/ Dreads pulled back – If you are rocking braids, twist or dreads you can make a nice twist in the front and pull the rest of your hair back.
2. Loose curls- This may take preparation the previous night but if you like loose curls you can obtain this look and be on your way.
3. Locks– If you have locks, or even twist, you can pull them all to one side and make a cute twist towards the back of your hair
4. TWA – Just rock a short and natural afro and still obtain the sophisticated and professional look that you want.
5. Locks- Curly locks are so in! They look nice and have wonderful body and personality to them.
6. Twist out– You can never go wrong with an excellent twist out but why not have fun with it? You can pull your twist to one side, add a braid and you are ready to work! Oh and don’t forget the wide black glasses.
7. Braids – Don’t forget braids always add spice. Why not just wear your natural with a nice crown braid leading to a pinned look in the back?
8. Bun – The high bun works as well. Simple but charming and professional.